[Elfsea] Elfsea Financial Committee and Populace Meeting Tonight

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 26 09:16:22 PDT 2019

Elfsea Financial Committee and Populace Meeting tonight.
Financial committee meeting will be 6:30PM - 7:00PM.
Populace Meeting will start at 7PM or immediately following the conclusion
of the financial committee meeting. Meeting will be at: Fuddruckers, 1612
Airport Freeway, Bedford, TX 76022 For this month's after meeting special
activity, Their Excellencies suggested and offered a "Behind the Curtain
Q&A with the Baron and Baroness". Come and ask any questions you may have
for the B&B about what it's like and takes to be Elfsea's Landed Nobility,
and the expectations and requirements involved in the position(s). I know
I'm curious and have a couple of questions. What about you? Here's your
chance to find out. I look forward to seeing everyone tonight. *In service
to the Canton, Barony, and Kingdom, *
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*