[Elfsea] Thank you!

Marisa Burbidge mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 18:39:26 PDT 2019

I want to thank all of the talented and knowledgeable people of our kingdom
who took time out of their day yesterday to teach at our college, and in
many cases donated materials towards those classes as well. It isn't an
event without you and in my opinion without people willing to teach others
there would be no society. A special thank you to those who were willing to
teach with basically no notice to make sure we had a completely full day of
classes for all. I am also so thankful for everyone who put the classrooms
back into their original state after the last class period! I came out of
the office after I put the names on the champion scrolls and was so
surprised by the flurry of activity. Thank you. ❤️

Aline Hopton
Who was Class Coordinator (though I would do it again next year)