[Elfsea] CANCELLED Elfsea Populace Meeting on Monday 10/28/2019.

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 28 10:28:57 PDT 2019

Sending again, just to make sure people know.
CANCELLED Elfsea Populace Meeting on Monday 10/28/2019.
It was discovered last night, by our own HL Silvana Corwin, that our
Populace Meeting space, Bedford Fuddruckers, has been closed permanently.
Since this was discovered so late, Their Excellencies and the seneschal
staff decided to cancel the Elfsea Populace meeting for tomorrow, Monday
October 28th.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We will keep you informed as soon as a new meeting location is arranged.
Regards,

*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*