[Elfsea] Apologies and Notice of Imminent Winter Submissions Due

Chronicler of Elfsea chronicler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 29 07:37:11 PST 2020

All,

I'm very sorry I have not been sending out timely reminders about the
Winter Tidings, which is due to be completed and published on Jan 4. I have
been having a very hard few months mental health wise due in part to having
had some family emergencies in October. As such I have missed the last two
populace meetings.

Unfortunately, according to the Central Regional Chronicler, *the Quarterly
newsletter schedule does not allow for any grace period or extensions. If
the newsletter is not turned in on time we risk our status as a barony.*
Since I have the structure of the newsletter already saved for myself in
Publisher, it should not be a lengthy process to update it for this season
- all I need are reports and submissions so there can be actual newsletter
content.

Articles and photos and creative works require releases, unless you have a
blanket release already on file. IF you are an officer and you send me an
article AS your "report" - an article that is related to your office,
perhaps - I think we can slide it by with no release, because the reports
don't require releases.

I'm very sorry for the late notice. I can turn in an almost entirely blank
newsletter, but if anyone can get anything written off in this short time
frame, I would really appreciate it. Even if you just have wordfame or a
bit of news - do we have more new officers? New awards for people? Did
anyone's name or device get passed? *Anything would help*. Thank you.

Aline

--
*Officer Report Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jVam_KmTgtK6eVgbIKDGdrJEV-W8D-c_ZbVidPgJDTY/viewform>*