[Elfsea] Apologies and Notice of Imminent Winter Submissions Due

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 09:48:39 PST 2020

 Look into the back files - there are some blackwork patters I sent in a few years ago that can be reused.
The original rease covers additional use.
al AERYN
    On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 09:37:34 AM CST, Chronicler of Elfsea via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 All,
I'm very sorry I have not been sending out timely reminders about the Winter Tidings, which is due to be completed and published on Jan 4. I have been having a very hard few months mental health wise due in part to having had some family emergencies in October. As such I have missed the last two populace meetings.
Unfortunately, according to the Central Regional Chronicler, the Quarterly newsletter schedule does not allow for any grace period or extensions. If the newsletter is not turned in on time we risk our status as a barony. Since I have the structure of the newsletter already saved for myself in Publisher, it should not be a lengthy process to update it for this season - all I need are reports and submissions so there can be actual newsletter content.
Articles and photos and creative works require releases, unless you have a blanket release already on file. IF you are an officer and you send me an article AS your "report" - an article that is related to your office, perhaps - I think we can slide it by with no release, because the reports don't require releases.
I'm very sorry for the late notice. I can turn in an almost entirely blank newsletter, but if anyone can get anything written off in this short time frame, I would really appreciate it. Even if you just have wordfame or a bit of news - do we have more new officers? New awards for people? Did anyone's name or device get passed? Anything would help. Thank you.
Aline

--
Officer Report Form

Wordfame