[Elfsea] Use your downtime to enrich the Tidings! Submissions due March 31!

Chronicler of Elfsea chronicler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 13 11:29:26 PDT 2020

Greetings! Anyone who is seeing some downtime at home coming up due to
event cancellations or extended spring break, I would suggest this is a
PERFECT time to create some submissions for the Elfsea Tidings! Thank you
to those who have already submitted pieces for the newsletter. It would be
great to see wordfame, reports, advertisements for your group or activity,
articles on crafts or just history (either period or society history),
reviews of movies or books that pertain to pre-17th century world history,
and also ART! Do you want to create art for the newsletter? Get in touch
with me! Remember, all submissions for the newsletter are due by the end of
this month! Thank you! Aline Elfsea Chronicler

--
*Officer Report Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jVam_KmTgtK6eVgbIKDGdrJEV-W8D-c_ZbVidPgJDTY/viewform>*

*Wordfame