[Elfsea] Scribal Guild Meeting 3/21

Rachel Schubert rachelm.schubert at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 12:55:57 PDT 2020

Greetings Scribes! Unfortunately the parchment making day has been
postponed. Once another date has been confirmed it will be announced.

As such, our meeting for Saturday, March 21st will continue as planned.
2pm-4pm. Please do not feel obligated to attend but if you’d like to the
door will be open. This will be our final meeting before Elfsea Defender.

We do have one friendly but very shy dog. There will be brownies and kids
are welcome,  although parents your children are still your responsibility.

Saturday March 21st
2pm-4pm
6157 Skylark Lane
Watauga TX 76148