[Elfsea] All Elfsea Activities Cancelled for March 2020

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 17 09:56:22 PDT 2020

Greetings,

To emphasize and comply with the Kingdom Seneschal's, Master Avery Shaw,
message regarding SCA activities in the short term, All Elfsea activities
(fighter practices, archery practicesw, scribal guild meetings,
officer/populace meetings, etc.) have been cancelled for the month of
March. We are hopeful activities can resume in April (Elfsea Defender event
will NOT be in April), but that is not guaranteed. I will provide updates
as they are communicated to us.

Please stay safe and take care.

*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*