[Elfsea] Lots of photos (13 events - 10 SCA) fr your social distancing time

Richard Threlkeld rjt at outlook.com
Fri Mar 20 07:04:04 PDT 2020

Lots of photos (13 events - 10 SCA) fr your social distancing time

I got behind in processing pictures and then did not notify anyone when I posted them. I got caught up today.

Braggarts' War Part I - 377 pics
Braggarts' War Part 2 - 160 pics
Simpli.fi (where I work) Yule - 239 pics
Coronation Fall 2019 - 770 pics
Glaslyn Artisan 2019 - 186 pics
Elfsea College 2019 - 142 pics
Elfsea Boy Scout Demo - 260 pics
Cowboy Cooking (at Fort Worth Log Cabin) - 52 pics
War of Rams 2019 - 191 pics
High Plains 2019 (Aioffe's home) - 121 pics
DFT Yule Revel 2019 - 269 pics
Elfsea Dec Party 2019 - 228 pics
Steppes 12th Night 2020 - 231 pics
Kingdom A&S 2020 - 656 pics

A few good ones can be found among the 3,882 pics. As always you may use them for any non-profit, SCA use. For other uses contact me. I will provide a photographer's release, if necessary, but you are on you rown for model releases.

In Service,
Richard Threlkeld (Caelin on Andrede in the SCA)