[Elfsea] Tidings Submissions Due Urgently

Chronicler of Elfsea chronicler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 28 12:17:55 PDT 2021

Dear Populace,

The Tidings must be produced this weekend so that we may maintain our
baronial status. I am currently a guest of the Kingdom of Caid, but I can
still fulfill my duty even from their sunny shores. However, I cannot
fulfill it without all of you. Today is my son's birthday and I am also
spending a lot of time with my family. I can't create content for the
newsletter or really chase anyone down to get their reports. It would be
best if everyone could send me any submissions with the proper release
forms (remember that officers do not need releases for their reports, but I
need them for almost anything else) as soon as possible. Thursday night by
11:59 pm Caid Daylight Time would be my preferred deadline for all
submissions. That will give me two days to compile and not have to do it on
the 4th.

Essentially, I'm pretty busy on vacation. I hope that you'll heed this
reminder because you're not likely to get another. Thank you, I miss you
all and I will see you upon my return.

In Service,
Lady Aline
Chronicler of Elfsea