[Elfsea] Tidings Submissions Due Urgently

Hospitaler of Elfsea hospitaler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 28 17:22:43 PDT 2021

Hospitaler Tidings:

Greetings all,

I hope all have been well during these months of shut down. This month has
been wonderful with fighter practice re-opening! Not only are we getting to
see our friends we have missed so much, but we have gotten multiple
newcomers over the past few weeks attending fighter practice. We welcome
all who come, both members and non-members. Every fighter practice,
the Barony hangs our Elfsea Hospitaler banner so that bystanders know they
can come ask us questions!

We do hope to start moving towards opening more things as the COVID
restrictions continue to be lifted.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Melodie de Ryes
Hospitaler of Elfsea