[Elfsea] Elfsea Cook's Guild Announcement

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed May 11 09:05:41 PDT 2022

Baron William,
Thank you for stepping up and taking over the Cooks Guild and I can't wait
to see what all you will bring to the table. I look forward to June 14.  I
can't wait to start cooking again!!!

Thank you HL Eleanor (Denise Oberlin
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/119112885484/user/1742905706/?__cft__[0]=AZUMpY8-RaRksdJdpcnpsWdysc9NXjGSQ6_X8KvwfDvhZOBIVa9PoLhVqgtCAk7oc4s_UZKlOpqPx_w3ZiM0NV_ryHE6mZXl1Xq_OMM9F0fUoivMtu3z7jRm32aB5huCItgMs_gSCspTwb7DmUmMDrYS3rsLHwFtf6eTZSxV8kCfKxo6F2ZtIOELhUCqIavc9Sc&__tn__=R]-R>)
for all your work, planning, and leading our Cooks Guild. Since you have
moved to Elfsea you have made a fantastic difference in this great game we
play.

Thank you Both for your Service,
H.E. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Seneschal of the Great Barony of Elfsea