[Elfsea] Hospitaler New Comers Series: Making a Tunic

Hospitaler of Elfsea hospitaler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 13 16:18:14 PDT 2023

Hi!

Reminder this class is THIS Sunday, 07.16.2023 from 1-5 pm.

Checked your clothes closet and didn’t find anything that stood out to you?
We have a solution for you! Come join us for a T-tunic class! You will
learn an easy way to make some basic garb to get you started in your Dream.

This class is designed for beginning sewers, little to no skills required.
It is also suitable for more experienced sewers who might want to learn a
new technique.

Required items you will need:
* a t-shirt that fits you comfortably
* sewing machine  (don’t forget the bobbin!)
* practice fabric (2- 2 ½ yards)
* thread
* scissors
* a seam ripper (just in case!)
* a pencil
* a file folder (the paper kind)
* electrical extension cord

Lady Floria Black Dragon will be your teacher. Baroness Kat’s home will be
our host location. There is a pet dog. Sunday, July 16, 1-5 pm.

This is the first New Comers class! We look forward to meeting you!
Lady Elina
Elfsea Hospitaler
--
In Service,