[Elfsea] Hospitaler New Comers Series: Making a Tunic

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 13 17:45:48 PDT 2023

 Lady Elina,
Can I get her Excellencies address for the class?
Sebastian Frobishire
    On Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 12:29:38 PM CDT, Hospitaler of Elfsea via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 Email me for address, please, as I do not who-all is on this list.
Hospitaler New Comers Series: Making a Tunic
Checked your clothes closet and didn’t find anything that stood out to you? We have a solution for you! Come join us for a T-tunic class! You will learn an easy way to make some basic garb to get you started in your Dream.
This class is designed for beginning sewers, little to no skills required. It is also suitable for more experienced sewers who might want to learn a new technique.
Required items you will need: * a t-shirt that fits you comfortably* sewing machine* practice fabric (2- 2 ½ yards)* thread (don’t forget the bobbin!)* scissors* a seam ripper (just in case!)* a pencil* a file folder (the paper kind)* electrical extension cord
Lady Floria Black Dragon will be your teacher. Baroness Kat’s home will be our host location. There is a pet dog. Sunday, July 16, 1-5 pm.
This is the first New Comers class! We look forward to meeting you!Lady ElinaElfsea Hospitaler--
In Service,Elina LjufvinudottirBarony of Elfsea HospitalerKingdom of Ansteorrahttps://ansteorra.org/elfsea/barony-of-elfsea/

|  |