[Elfsea] LETTER OF INTENT DEADLINE 6/25

Central Seneschal central at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 21 14:45:00 PDT 2023

LETTERS OF INTENT for declaring candidacy for Baron and Baroness are due on
JUNE 25th! That is only four days from now. If you are considering sending
in a Letter of Intent, you need to do it as soon as possible.

Letters of Intent should be sent directly to Their Majesties, Gabriel and
Sonja, at king at crown.ansteorra.org and queen at crown.ansteorra.org, with
copies to the Kingdom Seneschal at kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org and
myself at central at seneschal.ansteorra.org. Failure to submit a copy to the
seneschalate could result in the omission of your names from the official
polling ballot, so make sure Mistress Myfanwy and I receive our copies. I
will also confirm receipt of any letters I receive, so you will know I
received it.

I look forward to receiving letters from more of you.  This process and our
groups work best when there are several candidates for the populace to
consider and for Their Majesties to choose from.

Yours In Service,

Lady Esmeralda Malaspina

Central Regional Seneschal, Kingdom of Ansteorra