[Elfsea] Archery Practice Sunday likely to be canceled.

Archery Marshal archery at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 22 12:07:23 PDT 2023

I've been monitoring this weekend's weather all week and Sunday has
remained very hot in the forecasts. While thing can certainly change
between now and then as of now we're looking at temps around 101-102 with
heat index of 110-111. While I'm sure some might be willing to tough it out
that's entirely too hot for me or for an official practice.

I'll post again Sunday morning but it will most likely be to confirm
cancellation.

Sorry everyone, I know we haven't had any practices lately but the weather
seems against us for outdoor activities.

In service,

Kenneric ap Griffith
Elfsea Archery Marshal