[Emerald] hay bales

MOOREFIELD moorefield at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 17 21:22:55 PST 2002

Greetings Freinds and Family of Emerald Keep.

A quick question for the autocrat for Hunters moon. I do not know if I can get the hay cheaper but I will see what I can come up with. I will check on it as soon as possible. How many bales do we need? Also I have a small truck I dont know if I can mundanely get off for the event but I am trying. I work a tough shift not getting off before 7 P.M on Friday. Again I will check to see if  can get them for less $5 a bale sounds high then transporting them here  I am sure we can do better I will let you know.

Lord Eithin Mor