[Emerald] hay bales

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Mon Nov 18 07:37:41 PST 2002

We need 10 bales if you can get them cheeper than 5 great we have to have
them by 8am saterday morning at the latest.

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing

Greetings Freinds and Family of Emerald Keep.

A quick question for the autocrat for Hunters moon. I do not know if I can
get the hay cheaper but I will see what I can come up with. I will check on
it as soon as possible. How many bales do we need? Also I have a small truck
I dont know if I can mundanely get off for the event but I am trying. I work
a tough shift not getting off before 7 P.M on Friday. Again I will check to
see if  can get them for less $5 a bale sounds high then transporting them
here  I am sure we can do better I will let you know.

Lord Eithin Mor