[Emeraldkeep] Mailing list up and Running

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Tue Oct 29 13:20:49 PST 2002

Hi everyone just a note to let you all know the mailing list is up and running I am working on the Emerald Keep websight. I would like to enclude officers pages on the site so if any of the officers have an Idea for a weboage for there office let me know. The event site is up at http://huntermoon.u4l.com

and If I could get any info on guild meetings if we have any or newcomers meetings I would be gratful so I can add them to the calander on the site.

if all goes well the sit will be ready for priever in the next few days.

In service
Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing