[Emeraldkeep] New Emerald Keep Website Preview

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Tue Oct 29 15:47:43 PST 2002

The new website is up at an alternate location in order to give everyone a chance to preview the site and get back to me with corrections or things they would like added  or removed from the site. on friday if no coments are nade I plan to move the site to it's perminant location on the kingdom server so I can move the event anouncement to the kingdom server

the url to previwe the new website is http://emerald-keep.ansteorra.org/herald/main.html

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing