[Emerald] greetings

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Tue Nov 13 18:24:19 PST 2007

Greetings,
    Would Dietrich von Greyssen of Steppes please contact me privately at ovanoff57 at clearwire.net Thank you.

                                                         Lord Griffin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Dickey
  To: Emerald Keep
  Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 6:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Emerald] greetings

  Lady Katheryn, I send to you the most warmest of greetings and welcome!

  Though I am not living in Emerald Keep, my heart has a special place for that wonderful shire, as that is where my SCA life was born, way back when in 1985.

  The website for the shire is here.

  As my memories of Emerald Keep are still warmed by the last event I attended there, I know that you will find yourself having many wonderful memories made while there.

  YIS,
  Dietrich von Greyssen
  Deputy Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes