GE - Here you go Sarah...

Scarlettmb at aol.com Scarlettmb at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 19:49:51 PDT 2000

FULL NAME: Maria Ann Bulgarelli
NICKNAME: Ria, Scarlett, Snuggle Bunny
BIRTHPLACE: Havertown, PA
HOME: Spring, TX Soon to be Kingwood, TX
CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: both, but if I have to pick the Croutons.
FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING: Marie's Blue Cheese Vinaigrette.
WHAT DO YOU DRINK: Dr. Pepper, Coffee, Grape Juice, Apricot Iced Tea, Kaluah,
Sloe Gin Fizz, Dirty Old Bananas. (Sorry Sarah, but those Orange dreams made
me so sick - remember?  But then I hadn't eaten yet either.)
HAVE HAD YOUR APPENDIX AND TONSILS REMOVED: Tonsils-yes, Appendix-no
SHAMPOO ONLY OR SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER: shampoo and conditioner, usually
separately.  If I don't use conditioner, my hair will frizz, especially here
in Houston.
HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY-DIPPING: I'm not sure if I should tell you.  You
might think worse of me.
DO YOU MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE: Only if they really deserve it.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME: Not that I remember, but there were
those years that I still can't account for yet...
ONE PILLOW OR TWO: 2 or more.  Depends on what I'm doing.
PETS: 4 cats (Bella, Vanna, China, and George) and a dog (Joy)
FAVORITE TYPES OF MUSIC: You name it, I love it, except Rap, Dixieland Jazz
and Acid Rock.
DREAM CAR: That beautiful new Mercedes convertible.
TYPE OF CAR YOU DRIVE NOW: Not that beautiful new Mercedes convertible.  (92
Ford Tempo)
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR: A 74 Plymouth Valiant.
FAVORITE TOOTHPASTE: Any kind.  Don't really care.  They're all the same to
me.
FAVORITE FOOD: Sushi
FAVORITE SOFT DRINK: I Drink Dr. Pepper and I'm proud...
FAVORITE TYPE OF FAMILY GAME TO PLAY: cards - SCAT (like blackjack except you
make 31 instead of 21), board games - Outburst (you know why!!!)
WHAT IS YOUR BAD TIME OF DAY: any time I'm at work - stress you understand.
FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR: Spring or early fall (especially here in Houston.
Hell I could be swimming tomorrow if I didn't have to go to work at 6AM -
UGHHHH!!!)
ADIDAS, NIKE, OR REEBOK: Reeboks.
FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE: Halston for me.  Polo for John.
FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: In College or HS.  Favorite in HS was English.
Now?  anything I can pass with a decent grade so I can keep my GPA up so I
can get that damn grant.
LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT: Calculus.
FAVORITE MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN RECENTLY: the most recent movie I saw was on
video - The 13th Warrior.  Haven't been out to the movies in a while.  Too
busy trying to clean up after myself and a fiance who is  - if possible -
more messy than I am.
FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME: Gone With the Wind.  "I'll think about it
tomorrow, for tomorrow is another day."
FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Slow Gin Fizz, Kaluah and Cream.
CURRENT BOOK YOU ARE READING: Belgarath the Sorcerer.
FAVORITE BOOK of ALL TIME: Not sure.  That's a really hard one.  There are
too many to count.
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: FOOTBALL!!!  I'm so psyched to finally have a team
here again.  Also, if you want to call it a sport, any of the SCA
Tournaments.
ANYTHING "DIFFERENT" ABOUT YOU: Everything!!!
SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Do I have to?  Oh,
man, OK.  Sarah's an ok kind of person.
Seriously, though, Sarah's one of the best friends I've ever had.  I'd do
anything for her, and really means ANYTHING (except jump off the top floor of
the empire state building - so don't ask Sarah)
PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND: Not sure who I'm
sending it to yet.
PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND: Again not sure who I'm
sending it to, but probably Tim or Ginny.

Here's what you're supposed to do...  Copy this entire e-mail and change all
the answers so they apply to you.  Then send it to people you know, INCLUDING
me. It really doesn't take that long. You should get back a lot of e-mails
and you'll learn a lot.