GE - Here you go Tim...

Scarlettmb at aol.com Scarlettmb at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 19:52:28 PDT 2000

Copy (don't forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that
you will send. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then
send to a whole bunch of people you know  INCLUDING the person who sent it
to you. (The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts
about your friends.) Remember to send yours back to the person who sent it
to you.

NAME: Maria

NICK NAME: Ria, Scarlett, Snuggle Bunny

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Currently with parents.  Soon, with John.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OUIJA BOARDS? Not sure.  I've never tried them.

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Current - the Thursday night Must-See tv lineup.
Reruns, STAR TREK!!!

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? An ad for Compaq Works.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Soap Opera Digest.

FAVORITE SMELLS: bread baking, Polo Cologne and, believe it or not, Edge
shave gel.  Oh, I forgot, Gun oil.

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: a 45 semi-automatic in my hand.

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: knowing that there's an intruder in the house and
not being able to find the gun (never happen to me).

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: not sure.  Don't listen to a lot of soundtracks from
movies.  I guess I'd have to say The Godfather.  It has that beautiful song,
Sing Softly Love on it.

THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Is my back going to hurt today?

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS? No

ROLLER COASTERS -- SCARY OR EXCITING? Exciting, but I don't like them just
the same.  Me and Heights don't get along very well.

PEN OR PENCIL? Pen if I'm writing.  Pencil if I'm doing Calculus.  I hate
that damn subject.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? If I'm asleep, the first.  If I'm
not whenever I get there.

FUTURE SON'S NAME: Johnathan Nelson Buchanan, Jr.

FUTURE DAUGHTER'S NAME: Kathryn Paige Buchanan

FAVORITE FOODS: Sushi, Philly Cheese Steaks (A hint to those of you in Philly
for a Christmas Gift!!!)

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS? Definitely.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Yes

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? At my parents, yes.  At John's, the
stuffed animal's a little bigger and he snores.

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY: Cool if they're just rain and/or wind.  Scary if
there's lightning (my house was hit by lightning while I had bronchitis once.)

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR: 74 Plymouth Valiant.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? alive -
Harrison Ford.  Dead - William Wallace (I want to know if he really did
father the future next King of England, or if it was good old Longshanks,
himself.)

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Sloe Gin Fizz, Kaluah and Cream, Dirty Old Bananas.

WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? this is a visual thing - look at your hand, now fold down
all but your middle finger.
Aries.

DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Hell, I don't eat broccoli at all.

GUYS -- IF A GIRL ASKED FOR THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK,WOULD YOU GIVE IT?

GIRLS -- WOULD YOU EVER ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT? No, but then most wouldn't
fit me anyway.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'd want to be a
Paleontoligist.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Bright, Bright RED.
John would love it.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?  Yes.  I should answer that way, cause I'm
getting married in October.

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Paint.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? If there's an alcoholic beverage in it,
it's fully empty.  I'm a pessimist so I guess, it would be half-empty.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNAPPLE? Don't drink Snapple.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Gone With the Wind, Wizard of Oz, and the Star Wars
Movies.

FAVORITE COLOR: PURPLE!!!!!!!

A SONG YOU NEVER GET TIRED OF: The Schubert Ave Maria and The Highwayman by
Lorena McKennitt

ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS? I'm not in my right mind, but I am
right handed.

IF YOU COULD BE ONE GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? That little pokey
thing that you use to pull out weeds.

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? other than dust bunnies, God only knows.  Personally I
think it's a black hole.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 10/21/2000 (I know it's a date, I couldn't help
it.)

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR: that gorgeous little Mercedes Convertible

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Are you ready for some ... FOOTBALL.  I am so
psyched that we have a team again.

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON(S) WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Tim is a really
great guy.  I can't tell you how much I miss him.

PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND: Not sure who I'm
sending it to yet.

MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND: Ginny or Sarah (but Sarah in her own time...I know
Sarah, I just did yours too).