GE - Contrade

Lady Angharad Rhonddha lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 20:45:16 PDT 2000

Just to keep all of you in the loop:

This was sent this evening to kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com, and
thedoge at xoommail.com.  These are my original questions  - if you have
additional questions, let me know and I'll go ahead and pass them on.

Kathryn Norris, whose SCA name I cannot spell, is waterbearing for the event
and has been letting me know what information she receives.

Angharad (Rondah)

I fear that previous messages may have gone astray....Kathryn Norris, who
works just across the hall from me at Compaq, suggested that I write to you
with my questions.  The event is a great subject of discussion in our break
room!

I am coordinating the team from Gate's Edge.  I have tried to determine the
answers to these questions by reading the website, but perhaps I am
misinterpreting some information.  I realize that much of the fun of an
event such as this is reacting to the unexpected and going with the flow.

1.  The hiring fair - I understand from a report from our seneschal that we
must hire our equestrian team member.  Does this apply to any other team
members?  What "coin" do we use to hire this and other folks?

2.  Are there suggested or required skills for team members?  I understand
from my reading that we should have a "lawyer" in addition to our fighting
champions

3.  By what time must our pavilion be set up and staffed - Friday and/or
Saturday and/or Sunday?

4.  What times do our team coordinator(s) need to be available?  May we
appoint a deputy or must we be available at all times?  Must we wear some
sort of badge to indicate my position?

5. Are there any meetings for team coordinators?  I will be out of town from
April 19 through 24 but can ask my co-cordinator to attend.

Thank you so much for your help.

Lady Angharad Rhondhha of Glamorgen
(Rondah Irving-Phelps)
10278 FM 1097 West