GE - Lost email

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Thu Apr 6 05:52:01 PDT 2000

Hello:

I'm sending you (and a great many other people) this message because yesterday
afternoon my computer hickuped in the midst of downloading new messages, my
email "in box" was corrupted, and the downloaded messages (plus all messages not
yet filed elsewhere) were lost. I'm pretty sure I had already dealt with most
(if not all) of the messages not yet filed, but if you sent me something
yesterday - or, if you've sent me something in the past week or so and haven't
heard back from me regarding your message - I'd appreciate it if you'd send it again.

Thanks. Sorry for the trouble.

Yours,
Michael
(known in the SCA as Michael Silverhands)