GE - Fwd: Re: Questions about the Contrade event

Lady Angharad Rhonddha lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:01:04 PDT 2000

Okay folks - we got some answers and I feel much better.

Looks like we need to put together a planning meeting soon or we could try
to get together before or after populace.

In answer to Gwyn's question about theme - possibly we could go with a
Venice meets the Middle East sort of thing. Lots of opportunity to decorate
the pavilion with pillows and scarves and floaty thingies.  But, at the same
time a lovely framework for all of us in whatever personas we choose to use.
  I just happen to have stuff like this.

We will need some sort of pageantry to present ourselves and our fighters.
I guess being carried in on a chariot is a little over the top?

And, we probably will need some sort of personal canton badges to wear and
some appropriate banners.

Look forward to seeing folks at the meeting Monday night.

Lady Angharad
(Rondah)