GE - Last notice for archery

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:05:42 PDT 2000

   This will be the last notice for the saturday April 8th
archery shoot and picnic. We will start at the usual time and place
that beng the place we lovingly call "Twice holey wood" IN PINEHURST
Tex. We have grand plans to excite you and keep you entertained
Bring out all of your goodies you want to work and brag on. We can have an
a&s MEETING AT THE SAME TIME. This is a covered dish dinner so bring
something that you would enjoy watching the rest of us eat.

           Hope to see all of you out here, We start about 10
o'clock A.M.            Lord Talmon

              DER BARON