GE - Knight Marshal Report

Jack and Kerry Moore jack.moore at compaq.net
Thu Apr 27 23:04:36 PDT 2000

Linnet,

1.  I'm sure you've already made the correction, but my phone number is
(281)655-7029.
2.  Please include he following in the over the edge:

Greeting unto the populous,
Please let it be known that Chivalric practices are being held regularly at
Krahn Elementary School Wednesday nights at 7:30.  Loaner armor is
available.  Many thanks to Milord Ciaran for bravely testing its safety and
efecacy.  Please see the website, or contact me if you need more
information.

In service,
Thorvaldr Nordbrikt
Knight Marshal for the Canton of Gate's Edge