GE - Directions for saturday's Contrada...

Lady Angharad Rhonddha lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:53:30 PDT 2000

Maria - the event is at the MACHAC Catfish Farm in Hempstead. Address is 24A
Blumberg.

The map is drawn to no known scale  - but Blumberg is a right turn off of
Highway 6 as you are going north on Highway 6 (this is past the intersection
of 290 and 6).

Depending on the direction you are starting from, you probably want to take
your best route to 290 and follow it from there.