GE - Cry for HELP

kdw kdw546 at swbell.net
Thu Apr 27 15:09:13 PDT 2000

okay dear Ladies and Gents,

Work has been aweful this week ( 2nd week at a new job). Anyways On avg i
have been 16 to 19 hour days... meaning I haven't gotten much done on my
part....  I will have the honey butter ( how much do you think we will
need... ? right now I have three pounds of butter to work with... I was
going to make one pound honey butter, soften up one pound, and so far i have
had no luck finding any herb butter recipes... for the thrid pound .. does
anyone have one? Do we need more butter????

Also what total count of bread loaves do you think we will need, and who
else is making it? So far I only have one done, but never two is in the
machine now... three and four are in baggies waiting for the machine to free
up.

If i didn't have to be at work in baytown ( and i live in the galleria) at 6
tomorrow morning i would be at the O'niels tonight, but alas i do...

Thank you :)
Lady Kyrstyn