GE - An SCA demo for First Night?

StephenMacthomas@aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 18:31:08 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/15/2000 11:47:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
p.toland at computer.org writes:

>  Just got this message and was wondering if there would be interest in
>  putting on an SCA demo to be held at The Woodlands First Night celebration
>  to be held Dec. 31, 2000.  I need to know if people are interested because
>  the proposal is due by this Sunday.

Sounds like fun to me.  Caelainn, would you be willing to take the ball and
run with it if we decide to do this one?  This could also be passed along to
the populaces of Stargate and Westgate should we get a proposal together.
The more the merrier, especially for New Year's Eve.

Stephen