GE - Domesday List, Maps, Zips

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Wed Aug 16 15:23:42 PDT 2000

Welcome to the area!!

We would love to have us join our little family but you are likely closer to
or actually in the boundaries of our sister Canton of Westgate.

Westgate officially claims the ZIPs of 77024, 77036, 77042, 77063, 77072,
77077, 77079, 77082, 77083, 77094, 77099, 77477, and 77478.  You can find
their web pages and contact information at   http://westgate.ansteorra.org/

Feel free to join us in Gates Edge at any time.  Fighter practice is
tonight, newcomers meeting (discussing siege engines) is tomorrow night, and
Archery, Brewers Guild, and Do-It meeting are Saturday.

Regards,

Eadric