GE - Gates Edge Sewing Guild Tonight

Margaret Nanny mnanny at abm.com
Tue Feb 15 07:30:40 PST 2000

Unto the populace of Gates Edge:

It is the third Tuesday of the month again, and that means its time to sew. This
meeting of the sewing guild will include making banners for displaying at war,
garb for war, and any other craftsy things you want to work on. The meeting will
be held at Lady Seren's house.

Supplies you will need are: Fabric for banner(s), heat-n-bond (recommended for
any appliques), fabric paint if you are painting your design(s), thread,
grommets for hanging your banners (optional), and anything you want to use to
embellish your banner(s).  OR... bring anything you want to work on.

The sewing guild will meet at 7:00pm at Lady Seren's.

I thank you for your time, sorry for the short notice,
In Service as always - Gwyn

Hello fair friends!  Here are directions to my (Seren's)  home at 1919 Place
Rebecca #H1:

 From I-45 take the FM 1960 exit off of I-45 North and go west on FM 1960(about
9-10 street lights) to Kuykendahl and turn right going north.  After you have
passed the first street light you will travel about two more blocks past Costas
Gym and a carwash on the right, you'll soon see a sign that says Edwin's Tire
Shop, the entrance to the Nantucket Square townhomes is the next driveway on the
right.  The "H" building is the second to the last building all the way down the
street, past the pool, and on the right, park wherever you can.

>From FM 249 take Louetta or FM 1960 going east to Kuykendahl.

>From Louetta turn right going south onto Kuykendahl, you'll pass four street
lights, the last one being Woerner, Nantucket Square Townhomes is the next drive
past the Emerald Cove Apartments and across the street from a big TOYOLEX auto
shop.  Turn left into Nantucket Square. The "H" building is the second to the
last building all the way down the street past the pool, and on the right, park
wherever you can.

>From 1960 turn left  going north onto Kuykendahl After you have passed the first
street light you will travel about two more blocks past Costas  Gym and a
carwash on the right,  you'll soon see a sign that says Edwin's Tire Shop, the
entrance to the Nantucket Square townhomes is the next driveway on the right.
The "H" building is the second to the last building all the way down the street,
past the pool, and on the right, park wherever you can.

Lady Seren