GE - Thank you

blaan at flash.net blaan at flash.net
Tue Feb 15 19:26:44 PST 2000

Unto the Populace of Gate's Edge,

      I wanted to take a moment of your time to express my surprise, delight and
gratitude to all of the folks who went out of their way to make my last official
night as seneschal such a special one.  The decorations were wonderful.  The food was
delightful.  The gifts and the card was unexpected and welcome.  Thanks especially to
Constance and Thorvaldr; Seren; Gwen and Bowen; and Caioli ( I know I have spelled
THAT one wrong...forgive me, please!).  I am always surprised when folks show me that
they really do like me.  I will not soon forget my special night.  Good luck and
Congratulations to Steven.  He's got a great group to work with....but then he knows
that because he was one of the great folks *I* got to work with as seneschal.
      While I may not forget that Monday anytime soon, I still am earning the name
Annes the Mindless because I forgot that sewing guild was tonight.  Sigh.  I guess I
will just have to work on that banner all by myself for War.  Hey, Seren....is that
Gules and Vert a frog rampant Or or Vert and Gules a frog rampant Or....and which way
is sinister   ..... or did I do that dexter...  I'd like to say I'm just joking
around but I am serious here....tell me which way.

Love to you all,