GE - Let's try this again

blaan at flash.net blaan at flash.net
Mon Feb 21 20:29:11 PST 2000

Dear Folks,
      This didn't work too well with the wenzel tent pole kit but
hey....did I ever say I was a fast learner.  Let's try this again.

     I have a prefectly good if well used, 14 year old king sized water
bed that I am hoping to sell for a modest sum to someone who will give
it a good home.  It is up on a captain's stand which has 4 drawers and a
pass thru at the foot of the bed.  There is a concealed drawer in the
headboard for the weapon of your choice.  There are 2 mirrored, lighted
glass doored cubbies, two unlit cubbies, a big central mirrored cubby.
There is a phone jack in one of the unlit cubbies.  The full motion
bladder is brand new.  The liner is as old as the rest of the bed.  The
bed rails are recently recovered.  I have several sets of sheets,
mattress covers, and a comforter which goes with it.  The heater is not
working at present but that may be my fault not the fault of the
heater.  I bought it 14 years ago and it has served me well.  However,
it is too big for my lifestyle anymore and I have found that recently I
don't sleep in it as well as I did.  I forgot to mention that the wood
is stained a dark cherry...very pretty.  I payed over $1,500 for it then
and it still has a number of years left in it for someone who will give
it a good home.  I am open to offers and if you agree to come out, drain
it, take it apart and load it up yourself, I will be willing to listen
to a lower offer than if you wanted me to do all that myself.  If you
are strapped for cash right now, we might work out a payment or barter
deal or even a payment/barter deal.  For example, spring is approaching.
The grass is greening and will soon be growing well.  I will need to
find someone to mow my lawn with my lawn mower.  No cash?  Good legs?
We can talk.  I also have other yard work & odd jobs that I need doing
around here and we can talk garb or some combination of the above.  Of
course we can always do plain, boring cash if that is all you want to
do.
      With all the new folks, I am hoping someone is in the mood for a
decorating statement or knows someone who is.  Ps.  The barter deal is
only good for folks I know.  Even if they are your very best friend, if
I don't know them, they gotta have cash.  But they can make me a deal
that way.