GE - Misc. Ramblings, Pictures, Inventory, etc.

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Fri Feb 25 14:03:32 PST 2000

I think a picture gallery is a good idea regardless if associated with the
historian or not.  Lets blow our own horns whenever we have the chance.

If people have pictures already in a digital format it is super easy to get
them on the web.  Just email them to me directly and give a little bit of
time.  For those who only have prints it takes the time to scan them and
clean them up.  If there are those of you out there that are regularly
picture you might start having them processed at one of the places that will
also produce a Photo-CD for you.  Most place will allow you do request this
from 35mm and Advantix film when you get it developed and it gives you the
ability to digitally share your pictures.  Digital Cameras are also an
alternative.

> That Saturday may not be the best, as many of us - myself
> included - will be
> preparing for Gulf Wars that weekend.  I think April might be
> a good month,
> although that's also the month of Crown Tournament and the
> Assembly of the
> Contrades.  We'll take a look at it at the business meeting
> Monday night and
> try to decide on a date.

OK, lets decide at the officers meeting but lets make sure we discuss it
here so we pick the best date possible.  April is a pretty full month with
three events being sponsored by local groups (Ravens Fort, Loch Sollier, and
Stargate) as well as Easter weekend.  The remaining weekend Equestrian
Practice will be held in Gates Edge.  I would love to attend and as I have
said I will volunteer my place but I hope to be in Europe for 3 of the
weekends in April so I am afraid that month is out for me.

In Service,

Ld Eadric
  _____

Scott Mills
Engineering Problem Management
Industry Standard Server Division
Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com <mailto:Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com>
281-514-1432