GE - February Business Meeting

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Fri Feb 25 08:13:08 PST 2000

I dunno if anyone want's to make the trek to Pinehurst (except ofcourse for
Their  Excellencies Talmon & Adelicia, or HL Annes) but our place is open
almost anytime we need a meeting place.  It's a 5000 sq ft. house on 7 acres
for just the two of us so we have plenty of room and available parking. (in
fact too much room as we still have a lot of furniture we need to buy and a
couple of mostly empty rooms)

If the weather is good we can sit out on the deck or we can use the
apartment or house proper.  We are going to have 50 or more people there
this weekend for a party so I bet we can handle an officers meeting.

Let me know if our space is wanted/needed.

Regards,

Eadric

  _____

Scott Mills
Engineering Problem Management
Industry Standard Server Division
Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com <mailto:Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com>
281-514-1432