GE - The Gate's Edge Web Site (or lack thereof)

The Tolands p.toland at computer.org
Sat Jan 8 17:21:59 PST 2000

Thorvaaldr:
Good viking, have a biscuit.  I have a few suggestions:

1) For the maps to populace and the event we might provide a link to
http://www.mapquest.com or somewhere similar.

2) We should put together pages for the guilds, rapier and archery as well
as a short hospitaler's page for newcomers and a short page on heraldry with
suggestions on where to look for information.

3) There should be information about when and where populace is.

I will be willing to help you with the pages, although I couldn't take over
the whole thing.  Get in touch with me offline and we will chat about it.

PS: While I appreciate the vote of confidence, I am not (yet) a lord.

PPS: The domain name gatesedge.org is available :-)

Ciaran O'Neill
--
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar is a
large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is important not