GE - Rootbeer questions

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Tue Jan 18 12:06:43 PST 2000

Come springtime there will be little sassafras plants sprouting up all over
my place and you are more than welcome to come get some.  However, it will
have to be early spring because out plans are to clear almost the entire
splace and convert it to an improved pasture so the herbicide treatments
start this spring.

Regards,

Eadric

  _____