GE - Rootbeer questions

mihalik mihalik at garygreene.com
Tue Jan 18 11:00:56 PST 2000

Lord Eadric, if possible I'd like to get a seedling of the
sassafras from you. When we lived in another land far from
here, it was plentyful on our land and we would brew tea
often. I would very much like to start some here as well.

Walick the wonderer

WALT MIHALIK

3910 FM 1960 West, Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77068