GE - Notes from Populace

Joe Parris sirwolfdude at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 02:01:40 PST 2000

I wanna throw in my hat for Master of Games at the Midsummer Faire this
year. i making new board and pieces for Renn and I just may have a couple of
them ready by Midsummer. Also, id o have experience at this department, as I
was the original MoG for the group way back when.....at least that was the
impression everyone gave me. i thought I was just sitting under the tent
long enough to get drafted LOL

Alan