GE - Rootbeer questions

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 07:13:12 PST 2000

Greetings to the list:

Annes recently wrote to the list, and used one of those words that Majordomo
(our automated list manager) recognizes as a command and not text.  Here's
what she wrote, with the problem word altered and in parentheses.

In your service,
Stephen
Gatesedge Administrator

In a message dated 1/18/2000 6:52:45 PM Central Standard Time,
blaan at flash.net (Annes) writes:

> For those really interested in this we probably take the discussion off the
list.

PLEASE don't!  I don't want to (s*bsc*ibe) to brewerslist.  I don't need to
wade thru 59 messages about cizer and corking techniques from Bonwicke to
Bordermarch to see what the GE folks are doing and if I want to participate.
Keep it here!