GE - Re: Go on Holiday at Camelot!

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 09:25:03 PDT 2000

Greetings again from Stephen Macthomas:

Earlier I posted an invitation to a July 4th get-together at Camelot Horse
Center, home of our equestrian marshal up here in Gate's Edge, and spoke
flowing words about all the things to be done there.

What I neglected to make crystal clear, however, is that this is a mundane
party, and is affiliated with the SCA in theme only.  Guinevere is opening
her home to her students as well, so this is her July 4th party - she's just
asked her SCA friends to wear garb and bring their various and sundry toys to
play with during the day.

Guinevere still asks that any interested parties RSVP her privately at
camelothorse at earthlink.net so that she can get an accurate headcount for
dinner tomorrow night.

Thanks for the extra bandwidth, everyone, and have a safe and happy 4th!

Stephen