GE - Michael and Neassa out of pocket for a couple of days

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Mon Jul 3 11:32:56 PDT 2000

Ha! Although I think it would please my good lady's family immensely, we are in
no imminent danger of moving to Oklahoma. Neassa was visiting her family (and
helping Alexis pick up an old car to be rebuilt - but that's another story). I
was here in Houston - where my company's old and new offices are located -
toiling away.

Obviously, since I'm able to respond to your message, our network is back up
now. (And there was much rejoicing...!)

Yours,
Michael