GE - Newcomers

Bowen mac Tarbh mactarbh at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:42:31 PDT 2000

Greetings;

     Just a short reminder: Newcomers Meeting will be held at Cindy and
Aedric's tomorrow July 20 as it is the O'Neil's anniversary (and there was
much rejoicing... Yeeaaa). It will be an SCA 101 class taught by Annes (P.S.
Annes this is your reminder). I look forward to seeing many people there.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments: Phone:
281-876-0778
                    281-382-4761
             Email: mactarbh at hotmail.com

                                              Bowen

Directions:
>From Willowbrook/FM1960 and Hwy 249 Area.

1. Proceed North on 249 to the Traffic Light in Pinehurst and the
intersection of 249 with FM 1774 and FM 149. (Phillips 66 Gas Station on
Left)

2. Turn RIGHT and cross over the Railroad tracks onto FM 149.

3. Proceed 0.8 miles to house on left. Look for 3-rail white fence.

>From Interstate 45 or the Woodlands

1. Exit 81, FM 1488, Magnolia/Hempstead.

2. Proceed west (towards Magnolia) on FM 1488 approximately 14 miles to the
4-way stop light at the intersection of FM 1488 and FM 149. (Veronicas Fruit
Stand on NW corner)

3. Turn LEFT and proceed south approximately 3 miles on FM 149.

4. Second house past Wildwood Baptist Church on RIGHT. Look for 3-rail white
fence.