GE - Cornation

Kimberly kdwells_1999 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 11:01:41 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

I am planning on day tripping to Coronation. I was going to
originally be going to Dallas on Friday and
staying with my mom and stepdad and bring them down to the
event on Sat and go back up there then
drive back Sunday. But  ( there is always a but isn't
there) I realized a) how much driving that would be
they  live 60 miles north of Dallas so that means 6 hours
driving Friday night then 3.5 hours driving sat
morning and 3.5 hours Saturday night then 6 to 7 hours on
Sunday.. that is 19-20 hours of driving...
Can we say NO....
Also the person who was going to ride with me has backed
out...
So if anyone wants to go, I have space for one maybe two
people. But I would need to know ASAP and I
plan on leaving Houston about 6 or 7 am...

hugs
Lady Kyrstyn

ways to contact me
pager 281.439.6565