GE - Web page maintenance

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Wed Jun 14 14:55:27 PDT 2000

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to remind everyone to try and keep calendar on the web page
updated.  If you are an officer, guild principal, or are somehow running or
coordinating some event PLEASE try to place it on the online calendar.  If
your event is not on the calendar there is a good chance that something
might get scheduled in conflict with it.

It takes just a few minutes to fill out the form on the calendar page and
click the "save" button.  Often if you are sending an email to the group you
can cut-and-paste much of the email message into the form.
When filling out the form to add an event please try and be a detailed as
possible in the description/directions field

Additionally, , I will be doing maintenance to Canton the web pages on the
next couple of evenings and there might be times when the pages are
unavailable.  Please excuse the interruptions.

In Service,

Eadric