GE - Newcomer's Meeting

Anthony Redford ehrion at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 17 01:30:22 PDT 2000

to all

     just in case it ever comes to mean anything, i don't live near
willowbrook mall, i just use that as a starting point. i live near louetta
and stuebner if anyone cared to know!  Also i wanted to thank Bowen (i hope
i spelled that right!) for his help at the newcomer's meeting. I know it
was, sadly, a small turnout, but we DID manage to fix a few pieces and rivet
things together!  He is very patient and got me excited about continuing my
practice with chivalric.  Well its time for bed.

Anthony