GE - Over The Edge July bunch of lies

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 09:40:13 PDT 2000

Greetings to all ya'll...
This message is from the archery marshall at large of gates edge.
We had a few people at the wake for Mid/summer faire. Lord Edric
is gonna spoil the whole lot of us.I don't know exactly how but
we ended up doing a little archery in his back yard. It was going prety good
,then when I got ahead of him, he did a rain dance or
something. Anyhow we ended up trying to find our wet arrows in the
wet grass.I don't know if you are aware of it but our canton has 3
of the 5 archery marshalls in the coastal region. Vivat to us'n.
We will attend the Mini-revel on the 4th the hold our regular
practice/picnic at our house on the 8th of July. We will have loaner bows
and arrows for the unschooled who wish to use them. We also will have the
new LARGER targets to shoot at. Ya'll realy should try to make it out here.
          Looking forward to seeing all of you here. Talmon