GE - painting/illuminating mtg. March 23

Jack and Kerry Moore jack.moore at compaq.net
Wed Mar 1 16:38:04 PST 2000

Greetings Ye Illuminators, both great and small!
It's a tale of woe, must be told to all.

O.K. We'll skip the tale.
Will you join us the 4th Thursday of March for charter painting?
That will be about 4 days after returning from Gulf War, so I imagine we
should all be recovered by then.  If you would like more time off please let
me know and we can reschedule for sometime after we catch our breath.

As for the faint rumor that we will paint Thurs Mar.2,  please don't come to
my house.  The Knids perniciously broke my  lamp!  And with no light comes
no painting! ( Also with no light comes some little cursing.  But that is a
question for Thorvaaldr.)

In hope of serving and painting
Lady Constance of Gate's Edge